1 Minute Whipped Cream Frosting Recipe
Recipe Type: Desserts
Prep time: 0 mins
Cook time: 1 mins
Total time: 1 mins
You will need:
- 2 Large Bowls
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sugar
- Few drops Vanilla extract *Optional
- In a large bowl, fill half with ice cubes.
- Place the other bowl on top.
- Pour a cup of heavy cream in a large bowl and whip it till peaks are just about to form.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat till peaks form.
- Make sure you do not over beat the cream.
- You can skip the first 2 steps, if your room temperature is not too high, but it is highly recommended to chill the bowl while beating cream.