Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
You will need:
- Espresso machine
- Espresso cups or cup and saucer
- Milk jug
- Pitcher thermometer
1 cup Milk
Chocolate drinking powder
- Heat milk in milk foamers while keeping temperature below 55 degrees celsius.
- Pour the milk into espresso cups.
- Sprinkle chocolate powder over foamed milk to decorate.
- Babyccino is basically milk based drink with a hint of chocolate drinking powder.
- Recommended for kids while moms are having coffee time.
- If you add the espresso shot, it will become Cappuccino.