Baked Salmon and Cheese Rice Recipe
Recipe Type: Japanese
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
You will need:
- Baking dish
1 tablespoon Butter
4 tablespoons Salmon
1 tablespoon Bread Crumbs
1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
2 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook thinly chopped onion.
- Add salmon when onion is browned. Remove from heat.
- On a baking dish, place a layer of rice, cooked salmon and onion, mayonnaise, and cheese in the right order. Sprinkle some parsley and bred crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake it for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- When baking using uncooked salmon, preheat oven well and cook longer.
- Cut salmon in cubicle shapes or into small pieces after cooking.
- It’s faster and easier to cook when all ingredients are cooked beforehand.