Black Sugar Latte Recipe
Recipe Type: Drinks
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
You will need
- small pan or milk steamer
- espresso machine or use instant espresso powder
- 2 mugs
1 teaspoon Espresso powder
1 cup Water
1 1/2 cup Milk of your preference
1 teaspoon Black Sugar Syrup
- Make espresso.
- Heat milk or prepare foamed milk.
- Put 1/2 spoon of black sugar syrup in each cup.
- Pour espresso and milk.
- Cover the top with foamed milk if you desire.
- Decorate with Black Sugar Syrup.
Use frothed milk if you prefer foamed milk.
If you don’t have espresso machine, use instant espresso powder instead.