How to make the Best Coffee
Recipe Type: Drinks
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
You will need
Paper filter or any coffee filter
40g or 8 tea spoons coffee beans/coffee powder
720 ml hot water
1. Set coffee a coffee dripper and a coffee server.
2. Pour boiled hot water over a coffee dripper to warm up the coffee set for 30 seconds.
3. Fold the edge of a coffee paper filter and set it on the dripper.
4. Throw water out from the coffee server then set the dripper back on.
5. Put coffee powder in the paper filter then pour just enough hot water over it to moisture it. Wait for 30 seconds to steam.
6. Pour hot water again from the middle to outside, but don’t go over the powder. Repeat it few times.
7. Stir it well before pouring it into coffee cups to serve.
Recipes you can try
You can make both hot and cold drinks with this dripped coffee. It has a great coffee aroma with strong flavour you can’t get from instant coffee.
Try iced honey vanilla latte in hot summer days.
If you love foamed milk but can’t drink coffee, go for Babyccino, a simple steamed milk with chocolate powder sprinkled on top. This is a cappuccino styled milk which kids can also drink. You will love it.