Salmon Avocado Udon Noodle Recipe
Recipe Type: Japanese
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 12 mins
You will need:
- Udon Noodle for 4
- Mentsuyu Noodle dipping sauce
- 4 teaspoons Wasabi
- 2 Avocado
- 10 slices Smoked Salmon or sushi grade salmon
- 4 tablespoon Onion or spring onion
- Sesame *Optional
- Black seaweed paper *Optional
- Boil water in a large pot to cook Udon noodle.
- In a small bowl, mix wasabi and Mentsuyu noodle dipping sauce very well.
- Chop Avocado and slice smoked salmon or sushi grade salmon.
- When udon noodle is ready, drain it and rinse the noodle.
- Place the cooked udon noodle in the a medium bowl and put chopped avocado and salmon on top.
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion or sliced onion, sesame, and black seaweed paper if you wish.
- Pour the mixture of noodle dipping sauce over it.
- Rinse noodles well after cooking with cold water.