Cheesecake Drink Recipe
Recipe Type: Drink
Prep time: 3 mins
Total time: 3 hours
You will need:
- Blender Machine
- Flat cooking container (stainless steel bowl recommended)
- Fat straws for bubble tea
1 cup Full cream
200 g / 1 cup Cream cheese
1/4 cup Sugar
2 tablespoon Lemon juice
Strawberry sauce, Fresh strawberries *Optional
- Blend all the ingredients in a blending machine and blend till its nice and smooth.
- Pour the batter in a cooking container and put it in a freezer.
- When its frozen, chop the block and blend it in the blender once again.
- Decorate the top with strawberry sauce, syrup or fresh strawberries and mint.
- Add vanilla essence, crushed candied almonds in batter then cover the top with whipped cream, strawberry sauce, and sprinkle some biscuit crumbs to make Starbucks Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino at home.
- You can buy cheesecake ice-cream from stores and blend it.
Starbucks Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino Calories
Check calories of Starbucks Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino.
Full milk – Short : 272 , Tall: 353, Grande: 415, Venti: 458
Skim milk – Short : 264 , Tall: 343, Grande: 402, Venti: 442
Non Fat milk – Short : 256 , Tall: 334, Grande: 388, Venti: 426
Soy milk – Short : 273 , Tall: 355, Grande: 418, Venti: 462