Cherry Blossom Latte
Recipe Type: Drinks
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 10 mins
You will need
- small pan or milk steamer
1 tablespoon Sakura Cherry Blossom Honey Syrup / Liquor or salt pickled Cherry Blossom flower (1 flower /serve)
800 ml Milk *milk of your preference
1 tablespoon of sugar
whipped cream * optional
1. Heat milk in a small pan or steam.
2. Add Sakura Cherry Blossom Honey Syrup into a mug.
3. When milk is ready, add sugar and stir.
4. Pour milk into the mug.
5. Cover it with milk form or whipped cream if you like.
6. Decorate your latte with salt pickled Cherry blossom flower.
Tips for making Cherry Blossom Sakura Latte
Use syrup or pickled cherry blossom flower if you can’t find both.
Salt pickled cherry blossom flowers are usually too salt, it is recommend to reduce salt.
How to Reduce Salt
- Put salt pickled cherry blossom flower in a small cup and pour hot water.
- Leave it for 20 seconds.
- Take it out and dry it with kitchen paper.