Grapefruit Jelly Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 2 hours
You will need
- small pan or milk steamer
1/2 cup of Water or grapefruit juice
70 g Sugar
2 tablespoons Honey
1/2 tablespoon Gelatin powder / jello
- Cut grapefruits into half.
- Squeeze grapefruit with squeezer.
- Add fresh grapefruit juice and water into a bowl.
- Peel off the inside of grapefruits. That will be used as jelly containers.
- Heat water and gelatin powder for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add honey and sugar.
- Cool it down and pour it into cupped grapefruit skin.
- Put them in a fridge to cool down.
- Decorate it with mint.