How to make Hojicha Tea Jelly
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10
Cook time: 15
Total time: 2
You will need
3 cups water
1 Hojicha Tea bag
6 teaspoons Sugar or Honey
1 tablespoon Gelatin powder / jello
1. Steep Hojicha tea in boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Discard a tea bag and turn off the heat.
3. Add sugar or honey and pectin in a pan and stir
4. Carefully pour the liquid into cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, until set.
Tips for making Hojicha Tea Jelly
- Turn off the heat when mixing sugar and pectin. Don’t bring it to boil.
- You can add fruits.
- If it’s not sweet enough, add syrup when serving.