Recipe Type: Basic
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
You will need
Large bowl *if possible, wooden bowl
Large spoon *if possible, Rice spatula
9 cups Rice
7 cups Water
3/4 cup Rice vinegar
1/3 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Salt
1. Rinse rice 3 times or until the water is clear.
2. Add water to the rice in a rice cooker bowl and leave to soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Mix rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl to make sushi rice sauce.
4. When rice is ready, leave it for 15 minutes to steam.
5. Put steamed rice in a wooden bowl then gently mix well with sushi rice sauce to evaporate water. Use a fan to cool it down while mixing.