Shiitake Mushroom Carving Decoration
Have you see a star or a flower patterned shiitake mushrooms at a restaurants? Here is a little trick to do it at home.
Recipe Type: Decoration
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 1 min
You will need
10 Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Chop off the stems of shiitake mushrooms.
2. Make a shallow cut right in the middle. (about 4 to 5 mm) (Step 2)
3. Then make a bias cuts from both sides to the shallow cut made in step 2 to create a 3D letter V shape. (Step 3)
4. Do the same steps again to create a letter X shape. (Step 4)
5. Create another 3D letter V shape cut to make a flower pattern. (Step 5)
Shiitake Mushroom step by step photos: