Simple Miso Soup Recipe
Recipe Type: Soup
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 5 mins
You will need:
- Deep pan
- Ladle spoon
- Cooking chopsticks
- 1/2 Tofu
- 1 tablespoon Dried seaweed (wakame)
- 3 tablespoons Spring onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Miso paste
- In a small bowl, soak dried seaweed in water.
- Dice the tofu into small pieces. (not too small)
- Chop spring onions.
- In a large deep pan, pour miso soup stock broth and add seaweed and tofu then bring to boil.
- Turn the heat lower, take miso paste in a ladle spoon, gently melt miso with soup inside the pot using long cooking chopsticks.
- Add spring onion.
- If the seaweed is long, chop them after soaking.
- Don’t boil seaweed for too long. You can add them just before miso paste.
- After adding miso paste, do not boil. It will ruin the taste.