Easy Baked Apples Recipe
Recipe Type: Desserts
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 45 mins
You will need:
- Table knife
- Small bowl
- Small sauce pan
- Baking pan
- 4 Apples
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 tablespoons Raisin Butter
- 4 Cinnamon sticks *optional
- Maple syrup *optional
- Rum *optional
- 2 tablespoons Walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Almond, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Rinse apples well, remove core using table knife.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients you have prepared for cinnamon nuts.
- Stuff each apple with cinnamon nuts and top with raisin butter.
- Place apples in a baking pan, stick cinnamon.
- Cover them with melted butter and lemon juice.
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes.
- If your apples are sweet enough, reduce the amount of sugar.
- Adjust the heat depending on what oven you use. Gas ovens are usually stronger.
- Use dried blueberries – raisin substitute
- Cover with foil when apples are nicely browned
- Serving with a scoop of ice-cream would be perfect!